Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Flir m132 -clear cruise feature
06-05-19, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-19 09:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Flir m132 -clear cruise feature
I did a factory reset (as indicated in post 7). The problem/missing menu issue hasn’t changed. That page still isn’t there.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-19, 10:10 PM
Hello rltrbill,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, our annual dealer training and other things have got in the way. However, I now have a proper answer for you.

The Camera Motion menu was inadvertently left out of the software when the connected camera is an M132, since it was thought that the motion options weren't relevant to that camera. Of course they are now, and that option will be reinstated in future software. Sorry about this, and that I wasn't able to give you the correct answer first time. I don't have an M132 to test against here, only M232 and above.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
06-26-19, 10:25 PM
(06-26-19 10:10 PM)Tom - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote:  Hello rltrbill,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, our annual dealer training and other things have got in the way. However, I now have a proper answer for you.

The Camera Motion menu was inadvertently left out of the software when the connected camera is an M132, since it was thought that the motion options weren't relevant to that camera. Of course they are now, and that option will be reinstated in future software. Sorry about this, and that I wasn't able to give you the correct answer first time. I don't have an M132 to test against here, only M232 and above.

Regards,
Tom

Thank you. Will this be a MFD LH3 update or a Camera SW up date?
06-27-19, 02:24 AM
This is MFD software - we just need a change that says 'display the menu if either M232 or M132 are detected', instead of the current 'display if M232 is detected'.

Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
07-25-19, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-19 07:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I have a M232 and Axiom XL and having the same problem, distance is always 0 to all objects.
07-30-19, 02:39 AM
Hello ufg8rmike,

In my experience this problem has always been resolved by changing the current camera installation height. That hasn't worked in your case? You're running v3.10 software in your XL?

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.