Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] i70S Suggestions
05-26-19, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-19 12:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Shocked [CA11] i70S Suggestions
I recently added an I70S to my existing Axiom system. Here are a few suggestions that I think will make the instrument more useful:

1.On the very attractive page whose photo is attached, I would like the upper right hand and left hand data boxes to be programmable. For example, I would like to display DTW and BTW to use that page as a steering display. In fact, I would like to be able to program either box to any “Navigation” or “Wind” data; all that already exist in the system.

Also, I would display an apparent wind vector. The data box displaying wind angle over the ground has more limited usage.

2. I would allow any and all data in “Navigation” to be displayed in any page that has data boxes including, Route eta and Route ttg.

3. The Reset mode resets all pages to their original default setting. It would be better if each individual page could be set to its original default setting while leaving al the other pages alone.

I added this instrument so I could use my Axiom Pro in a full page chart display instead of splitting it with the Dashboard display. These suggestion would mate it more like a separate Dadhboarf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-19, 12:44 PM
RE: [CA11] i70S Suggestions
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Carl,

Thanks for the product feedback. Corresponding feature suggestions will be logged accordingly to consider these features for inclusion within a future i70/i70S MFID software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply