Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Track mode
05-31-19, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-19 08:00 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Track mode
Hello I have A L1250 RC Plus and I have added an ev1 and acu200 I’m wondering if the track mode should be compatible with this set up . I get the no navigation data pop up when I try to engage it. It does show the waypoint on the p70rs head . Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-19, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-19 08:36 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Track mode
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jarmstrong,

The reported symptom is indicative of old software within the Evolution autopilot's components. This symptom may often be worked around by manually entering the local variation for one's area into to the autopilot via the control head (MENU->SET-UP->USER PREFERENCES->VARIATION). This problem may be corrected by updating the software within the Evolution autopilot's components and/or the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter. The currently installed versions of software may be determined via the diagnostic features of the autopilot control head (MENU->SET-UP->DIAGNOSTICS->ABOUT SYSTEM). Unfortunately, the software within these components cannot be updated via a hsb/hsb2/SL Pathfinder Series Classic MFD. Should any of these devices be found to not have received the latest available Raymarine product software updates, then it would be recommended that they be updated via one of the options listed within the FAQ found here.
06-04-19, 05:13 PM
RE: [CA11] Track mode
You're welcome.