Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axion 12 Routes - Hide Function
06-14-19, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-19 11:00 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axion 12 Routes - Hide Function
Hi, I have a new Axiom 12 system and use the route function a lot. As such, I would like to be able to selectively hide routes since the chart gets cluttered with the routes. This function looks to be available, however, I can’t get it to work. I’ve tried hiding an individual route as well as all routes and neither function will work for me. Any suggestions you have on how to get it to hide routes would be much appreciated.

thank you,

Tim Holley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-19, 11:13 AM
RE: [CA11] Axion 12 Routes - Hide Function
Welcome to the Tim,

I have been unable to duplicate the reported issue within a system running LightHouse 3 v3.9.46 software with more than 30 routes. We also haven't received any similar reports. This action may only be performed within the Chart application and would apply only to that instance of the Chart application. Please be aware that an active route (i.e. one being followed) cannot be hidden. Please additionally be aware that hiding a route (MENU->WAYPOINTS, ROUTES, AND TRACKS->ROUTES->SHOW / HIDE->HIDE ALL) will only cause the route's leg line to be hidden, leaving the waypoints displayed. The waypoints may also be hidden via the Chart applications menu (MENU->WAYPOINTS, ROUTES, AND TRACKS->WAYPOINTS->SHOW / HIDE->HIDE ALL).

Are you running LH3 v3.9.46 software within the MFD(s), and if so, did you perform a Power On Factory Reset to each of the system's MFDs following the software update. If the update and reset have not been performed, then please do so accordingly. Finally, was the problem able to be duplicated afterwards? If so, then please attach the system's Product Info and logs to your response:
- the system's Ethernet and SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 device data (HOME->SET-UP->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->PRODUCT INFO->SAVE DATA).

Please additionally export your waypoint and route data and then attach it to this thread for further analysis along with a list of the routes which you were unable to hide.
06-18-19, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-19 08:32 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Chuck, I’ll make sure the Lighthouse software is up to date and let you know once back to the boat in a few weeks (last update was April 2/19). Will also report back on the autopilot problem.

thanks for your help.

Tim Holley
06-19-19, 08:32 AM
You're welcome.