Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2
08-06-19, 06:31 AM
RE: [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2
Hi Chuck update
Went out last weekend Athens Radar still connected via WiFi. Traveled about 2.5 hrs to another marina radar worked fine all the way to the slip. Returned next day to home port same radar worked fine all way to our slip.
Thus previously when radar was hard wired it would consistently get disconnected whenever we would enter a harbor. This happened with the Axiom and with my ES7, it also happened with a loner Quantum 2. Also on these times when radar got disconnected once I was able to reconnect maybe 15 to 25 min. The radar would work fine at the dock.

I do not think it is Raynet cable itself or it’s routing as once reconnect to radar it continues to work. I am thinking it has something to do with wired WiFi adapter that gets confused after it is exposed to external WiFi signals as when enter harbor but once it’s connected in the surroundings of these signals it seems that it can function. Whereas the standalone WiFi connection seems to tolerate entering a harbor with the exposure to other WiFi signals .
Your thoughts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Quantum — Quantum 2 - E.hatch2086@cox.net - 08-06-19 06:31 AM