Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 with Yacht Devices YDTA-01
06-17-19, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-19 02:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Pro 12 with Yacht Devices YDTA-01
I am trying to interface two Yacht Devices YDTA-01 tank adapters to my Seatalk NG network to use as fuel tank level sensors for my port and stb fuel tanks.

These have been configured as per Yacht Devices instruction with the port sender as device 0 and the Stbd as device 1. They are configured for fluid type 1 as Fuel/Diesel as Raymarine will not detect them when set for 6 which is gasoline.
They are set to standard USA specs, 240-33ohms .

I can see the tank adapters in my list of devices and the instance numbers are correct at 0 and 1. However the Axiom Pro is only displaying 1 tank which is Device 0 port. I cannot figure out a way to have it show 2 tanks. I have tried going through the calibration process by cheating and having ignition off for empty, on for full, which shouldn't be necessary, and can see the levels change. However I can only select information from the port device.

Is there something I am missing to have it show 2 tanks?
Is there a way for the Axiom to just display the data it is receiving from the device, instead of having to go through the calibration process? I don't have the ability to have a completely empty tank and then full.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-19, 03:08 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 with Yacht Devices YDTA-01
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum stevecti,

The reported symptom may occur if the number of fuel tanks has not been configured ... or has been configured to an incorrect value when the LightHouse 3 Startup Wizard is executed. Unfortunately, this setting may currently only be configured from within this wizard. Executing a Factory Reset will then cause the Startup Wizard to be executed again.
06-20-19, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-19 11:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you Chuck. This is in fact correct. I did the reset and was able to configure which tanks should be on the system. I did not do the initial config so was unaware it was set to one tank and could not be changed.

I believe this is set up differs from older versions of software, according to Yacht Devices technical support. It would be nice to have the ability to set the tanks after the wizard has been completed. Resetting this also reset a lot of page views and other data that was previously setup, and were not imported from my data save.

Thank you for the reply!
06-20-19, 11:51 AM
You're welcome.