Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Weather not showing on es 97
06-28-19, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-19 10:17 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Weather not showing on es 97
I have a es-97 with the sr-150 sirius weather receiver. I had weather with lighthouse II and again worked after upgrading to III. 3 weeks ago it stopped working. Contacted support, suggested that I downgrade to lighthouse II r19, did that still no weather. Downloaded patch 20150209 and applied, still not working. I reinstalled light house III (interface is much better), still not working. I have contacted sirius to refresh the signal, still nothing. I really have come to depend on X-Mas weather when I take the family out for safety concerns. Please help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-19, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-19 12:56 PM by Dave - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Weather not showing on es 97
Hello macman,

Have you confirmed network connectivity with the es97? I highly suggest going into Setup > Maintenance > Diagnostics > Select Device, and see if you find the SR150 in the list. If the SR150 does not show up in the "Select Device" list, and the network LED is flashing, then the SR150 will need to come in for service. If the SR150 does show up in the list, then the unit is communicating with the MFD and the next bit of information required is signal strength. To find signal strength, go in to the Weather application and look at the upper-right corner of the display. If you have less than "High" signal strength, you may want to evaluate the antenna's positioning, cabling, or location of the vessel. If you have "High" signal strength, have the latest patch SW loaded, and have all graphics turned to "on", but are not seeing any weather ranged out to the entire Us continent, then the product will need to come in for evaluation by our Service department.

You can book a repair using our customer portal HERE

- Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply