Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] LH2 to LH3 upgrade on gs165 - tracks missing
09-29-19, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-19 12:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] LH2 to LH3 upgrade on gs165 - tracks missing
Good evening,

In the process of upgrading to LH3, I thought I had backed up all my waypoints, settings etc... But it appears as though my tracks did not copy across to the microSD. Any thoughts?

Let me know if you would like to see a copy of my gpx file?

Thanks,
Kyle
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-19, 12:37 PM
RE: [CA11] LH2 to LH3 upgrade on gs165 - tracks missing
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Kyle,

Which version of LightHouse II software was previously installed within the gS165 MFD? What version of software is presently installed within the gS165 MFD? If the specified version is not v3.10.x, then it would be recommended that the MFD's software be updated with the latest available Raymarine product software updates and the tracks be imported again from the GPX file. Should the problem persist, then it would be necessary to see your GPX file to determine whether tracks had indeed been saved within it.
10-05-19, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-19 10:22 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Chuck, its v3.10.42.

Could I PM you my GPX?

Thanks,
Kyle
10-07-19, 10:24 AM
Kyle,

PM doesn't support attachments. The GPX file may be attached to this thread. Should you desire to keep your GPX file private, then simply note this and I will not approve it for public viewing and will delete it upon completion of the investigation.