Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] How to display ST60+ wind data on Axiom
07-20-19, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-19 02:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] How to display ST60+ wind data on Axiom
Hi,

I've recently couled all of my instruments (ST60+ series) with my Axiom, using the right convertor.

All instruments are found in the network as "data sources", and this is also the case for the wind meter. My Axiom shows me the right data source and even reads the right data as displayed on the wind mater when finding the wind meter in "data sources".

However, as opposed to depth, speed through water, etc, I have nog been able to get the wind data to any of the axiom screens. In side-bar data screens 1 & 2 I can select plenty of data fields, but not wind. Wind data is nog even part of the list of selectable items.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-19, 02:35 PM
RE: [CA11] How to display ST60+ wind data on Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum capglider,

Prior to the introduction of LightHouse 3 v3.10.39, wind data could only be displayed via the LightHouse 3 Dashboard application. With the introduction of LightHouse 3 v3.10.39, wind data may also be displayed as a Data Overlay and via the Sidebar. Accordingly, it is recommended that the MFD's software be updated with LightHouse 3 v3.10.39 or later software.
07-28-19, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-19 08:10 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Solution works fine, thanx !!
07-29-19, 08:10 AM
You're welcome.