Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Following a Route
07-23-19, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-19 01:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Following a Route
My question is two part:

1) When following a route which I have created I receive an alarm each time I reach a waypoint within that route. Is there a way to disable the alarm from going off at each waypoint?

2) When displaying that same route, instead of just a line showing the route, all the waypoints within the route are also displayed. I tried hiding the waypoints but they still appear when I choose that route. How can I display the route line only?

I am using an A78 MFD

Thanks,

Joe D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-19, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-19 02:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Following a Route
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Joe,

Q1. Is there a way to disable the alarm from going off at each waypoint?
A1. Yes. When operating with the final software release for these MFD (i.e. LightHouse II v19.03), the Waypoint Arrival Alarm may be configured on/off via the command sequence HOME->SET-UP->ALARMS->SAFETY ALARMS->WAYPOINT ARRIVAL.

Q2) When displaying that same route, instead of just a line showing the route, all the waypoints within the route are also displayed. I tried hiding the waypoints but they still appear when I choose that route. How can I display the route line only?
A2. While it is possible to hide waypoint names, LightHouse II software does not support hiding waypoint symbols for any route which is displayed on the MFD's screen. Please additionally note that hiding a route does not hide its waypoints ... this must be done separately within the Chart application page/pane being viewed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply