Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Reset st6001 autopilot
07-25-19, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-19 01:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Reset st6001 autopilot
I’m would like to reset my autopilot st6001. When I’m in the dealermenu I do not see the option of reset. The reason I want to reset is that i continuois get the message “low battery” while I’m having full power on the batteries. Even when I’m using the engine I get the message when pushing auto button
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-19, 07:24 AM
RE: [DG11] Reset st6001 autopilot
Dear Harold.rimmelzwaan@planet.nl,

Thank you for your post.

You cannot reset the control head to cancel the alarm, the alarm is programmed to alert you of the low battery issue and cannot be switched off.

The first thing to look at is any corrosion or dirty connections on the network including the back of the ST6001 and connections on the course computer..etc , are all the cables looking healthy with no breaks, twists or bends?

Is there a healthy 12v supply going to the ST6001? measure this with a voltmeter. Is there a healthy 12v supply going to the autopilot? measure this with a voltmeter. Ensure you have over 12.5v being supplied.

Corroded connections and damaged cables can reduce the efficiency of the power supply causing this issue.

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply