Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Modified route exporting
07-26-19, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-19 03:09 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Modified route exporting
Hi All,
I am using the Navionics iPad app to plan routes when I am not at the boat and it works great.
I get to the boat and connect via my e125's WiFi and transfer the routes to the plotter, then I retrieve the route so I can see/use it on the plotter. No problem/works great.
Of course, I will then often modify the route on the plotter.

What I have not been able to do is then get that "MODIFIED on the plotter" route BACK onto my iPad/Navionics app.

How do I "save"/move/? that modified route and to what "file" location so that when I re-connect the iPad via WiFi again, the modified route is then transferred and available for me to use/follow on both devices when we are sailing???

Thanks much for your help!
Doug
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-19, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-19 03:15 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Modified route exporting
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Pete,

This may be a better question for Navionics, the developer/owner of the Navionics Boating App. The tutorial which they had provided and has been made available through the FAQ found here only addresses transferring data from the Boating app to the MFD ... not vice versa.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply