Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 9 clutter
07-26-19, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-19 12:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 9 clutter
Hello, I have a 4 month old axiom 9. The unit is updated.. I get between 12 to 14v on the ducer. My entire screen other than the top say 20 feet is clutter. As in I cant see my rigger [censored], cant mark fish, etc. I've talked to a few people who have the same units and we can't figure it out. I'm trying to avoid sending it in because I'm a charter captain and can't afford to be out a fishfinder. It does it on both lake Ontario and Erie. I've messed with setting, reset it, cleaned it, factory reset, updated, anything I could think of and cant get it to work properly. It's been like this for 2 weeks now. It worked great before that I was very happy and none of the clutter was there. I've ruled out any type of electrical interference. I pulled my fish hawk and riggers and the clutter disappeared for a minute and came right back. I'm at a loss right now unfortunately with what to do....I've attached 3 lake Ontario pics and a Erie to better see what's going on. Thank you !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-19, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-19 12:42 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 9 clutter
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Eman89so,

While I have read your comments concerning actions taken thus far, I wanted to ensure that the MFD has been updated with LightHouse 3 v3.10.39 or later software, that a Power On Factory Reset was performed afterwards, and that the system's setting were then manually reconfigured rather than having been restored from previously saved settings. If so, and the transducer(s) is free of marine grow, and should the problem persist thereafter, then it would be recommened that the MFD be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply