Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] How to hide waypoints
08-06-19, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-19 02:47 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] How to hide waypoints
When I hide a route, the waipoints stay there. As result, when I have only visible the route I am actually following, I see a lot of waypoints related to other hidden routes which cause confusion. How can I see the only the waipoints on my actual route?
Q2.:why hiding a route the related waypoints are not hidden as well? I think it is a nonsense, please explain me the reason beyond this decision.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-19, 07:34 AM
RE: [LW11] How to hide waypoints
Dear Sgucci99,

Thank you for your post.

Can you confirm what MFD you are using and the revision of software you have installed.

Many Thanks
Louise
08-28-19, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-19 10:04 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Dear Luise

thamnks for your reply.
The MFD is an Axiom 9 with 3.10.42 sw version and Navionics 43XG_N+ on the SD1.

regards
Salvatore
09-03-19, 04:20 AM
Dear Sgucci99,

Thank you for your post.

You will need to hide all of the waypoints in a specific group. If you hide all waypoints CHART APP> MENU> WAYPOINTS, ROUTES & TRACKS> select the waypoint group and hide all waypoints. When these waypoints are hidden they will only be displayed when showing the specific route you want to see, once this route is hidden the waypoints will also be hidden from the chart.

Many Thanks
Louise