Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Chart blank after switching views - Axiom Pro 16
08-06-19, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-19 09:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Chart blank after switching views - Axiom Pro 16
Hello Moderators and Forum Members,

Here is my issue.... I'll be in a certain view, such as Chart/Radar, and everything is working great. I will switch views, say to Chart/Camera. The Chart pane will show only blue (it's blank). Zooming in or out does not resolve the issue. The other pane works fine.

To resolve the issue, I will click on Home and return to my previous view. Usually the Chart will work in the previous view. I'll try to switch views again, and sometimes Chart will work in the desired view on the second, third, or fourth try. Rarely I'll need to reboot, and that seems to help. I'm doing all this while navigating, so it's not ideal.

Any advice on how to resolve the issue? I am running software version 3.9.46 with Navionics 913P+.

Thank you,

Adam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-19, 09:53 AM
RE: [CA11] Chart blank after switching views - Axiom Pro 16
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Adam,

There were many odd issues related to the LH3 v3.8.x, v3.9.x, and now we've been receiving such reports with v3.10.x software, many of which, were corrected through execution of the Power ON Factory Reset procedure but reappear following a restoration of settings for those which had been previously saved to a microSD memory card. It is recommended the Power ON Factory Reset procedure be executed on each of the system's MFDs to correct the reported behavior and that the MFD(s) then be manually reconfigured. Should the problems persist after having performed the items recommended above, then please respond according.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply