Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Raymarine product compatibility
08-26-19, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-19 11:17 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Raymarine product compatibility
Hello Raymarine,
I have a 1980's Moody 36 sailboat which I liveaboard and sail in The Canaries.
I already have a
Raymarine ST6000 Autohelm (with a ST6002 Control Head)
Raymarine RL72 Pathfinder radar system
Currently they are both connected to a Garmin GPS126.

I’m thinking of buying one or your Axiom 9 displays to replace the Garmin (I currently don't have a chartplotter) and also one of your T108 wireless instrument sets to replace my ancient and massive Stowe Navigator 1 Speed/Depth & VDO Logic wind instruments.

Will any of these new and existing products interface to each other out of the box or will I have to buy additional equipment?
Thanks and regards
Chris Comer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-19, 10:59 AM
RE: [DG11] Raymarine product compatibility
Good afternoon.

Thank you for your post.

To integrate your Axiom to the autopilot you will require a ST1 to STng convertor (part no E22158) to integrate the ST1 products to the STng products. Please find some more information here.

You will have to install a small STng network on your vessel for the new equipment to communication, you can learn more in the STng manual that is available to download in the networking manual section here.

You will need a new radar if you wish to have radar on your Axiom as your current one is an analogue radar, they are all now digital radars. The most popular of our range is the wireless Quantum radar and more information is available about our radar range here.

The Raymarine wireless instrument system can network with our STng system with the use of the wireless gateway, please find more information here.

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply