Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] I70 display graphics
09-23-19, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-19 10:14 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] I70 display graphics
Very Very excited with this display ... really really wish I could see all of the screens supported graphicly. I downloaded manuals i can see a list but no luck graphics no brochures either that have all of the wind screens graphicly ..will not buy until I can see what I am buying... did I say I am very excited with this product. Please and thank you

Since the graphics are configurable a web interface that allows the customer... me to configure a virtual i70 online may help your customers to see the benefits and capacity of the I 70
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-19, 10:26 AM
RE: [CA11] I70 display graphics
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum scoady,

Q1. really really wish I could see all of the screens supported graphicly. I downloaded manuals i can see a list but no luck graphics no brochures either that have all of the wind screens graphicly.
A1. Unfortunately as you have suggested, the i70S MFID's documentation does not show an image of every display graphic, as the number of such graphics quite large. A quick sampling indicated that there may be more than a hundred graphics. It would be recommended that you visit an authorized Raymarine dealer in your area to demo the i70S MFID. Doing so will also permit you to gain some familiarity with its user interface and how easily it may be configured to display desired data.

Q2. Since the graphics are configurable a web interface that allows the customer... me to configure a virtual i70 online may help your customers to see the benefits and capacity of the I 70
A2. Thanks for the feature suggestion. This suggestion will be forwarded to Raymarine's marketing team for consideration to be included within future website changes / improvements.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply