Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Transferering data from C120 to Axiom Pro
10-07-19, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-19 09:23 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Transferering data from C120 to Axiom Pro
I’ve just uppgraded from a pair of C120 screens to Axiom Pro 12. Trying to transfer my waypoints, tracks and routes from the old system to the new with no success.

I’ve done my back up from the old screen, selecting all data, on the CF card and get a file a bit over 1000 k, run it through the Raymarine file format tool and get a file of 32 k which I can import to the new system. Only problem is I get a mixed selection of waypoints, no tracks or routes. The waypoints are a mix of old/new ones, with very different names. I can’t figure out why these ones work while others won’t.

Any ideas of how to solve this problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-19, 09:33 AM
RE: [CA11] Transferering data from C120 to Axiom Pro
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Glorybax,

Please ensure that the Axiom MFD is operating with LightHouse 3 v3.10.71 or later software and if not update its software accordingly. Should the problem be persist when running this version of software within the MFD, then please respond accordingly. We typically recommend that customers utilize the FSH to GPX Converter application listed within the FAQ found Raymarine’s web sitehere to perform such transfers. Should a problem be detected within the resulting GPX file's data, then please attach your archive.fsh file and the GPX file produced by the FSH to GPX Converter application to this thread for further analysis. Please additionally specifically names any known waypoints or routes which were not successfully imported into the Axiom MFD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply