Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] MFD - Waypoint/Route organiser
10-08-19, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-19 05:26 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] MFD - Waypoint/Route organiser
Q1. Axiom displays the number of Waypoints created. Is there a location where I can find the number of Routes created ? (So I don't exceed the limit)
Q2. My waypoints (9,000ish) have been imported from previous generation MFD. So the easiest way to create a Route is to select existing waypoints from the installed list. The Routes are automatically sorted A-Z. How can I sort the list of Waypoints A-Z ?
Q3. Is there a successor pc app to Raymarine Voyage Planner or a 3rd party equivalent that allows export of .gpx Route files ?

Many thanks,
robino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-19, 05:17 AM
RE: [LW11] MFD - Waypoint/Route organiser
Dear robino,

Thank you for your post.

Q1. Axiom displays the number of Waypoints created. Is there a location where I can find the number of Routes created ? (So I don't exceed the limit)
A1. There is no total numerical number of routes created in the Axiom available

Q2. My waypoints (9,000ish) have been imported from previous generation MFD. So the easiest way to create a Route is to select existing waypoints from the installed list. The Routes are automatically sorted A-Z. How can I sort the list of Waypoints A-Z ?
A2. HOMESCREEN> MY DATA> WAYPOINTS> ALL WAYPOINTS> select sort by name - this is A-Z

Q3. Is there a successor pc app to Raymarine Voyage Planner or a 3rd party equivalent that allows export of .gpx Route files ?
A3. We have not developed a successor to the Raymarine Voyage planner but there are plenty of third party ones available online.

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply