Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] eS control of Axiom
10-11-19, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-19 12:57 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] eS control of Axiom
I have an eS75 and am thinking of adding an adjacent networked Axiom. Will the eS control panel allow contol of the Axiom? I understand that the networked eS would require updating to Lighthouse 3, are there any other advantages in networking to the Axiom (which I assume should be the master)?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-19, 01:02 PM
RE: [CA11] eS control of Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ithet,

Q1. Will the eS control panel allow contol of the Axiom?
A1. Negative. If seeking a button type interface for the second display, it would be recommended that an Axiom Pro MFD be purchased instead of an Axiom MFD or that a RMK-10 be purchased for the Axiom MFD.

A2. I understand that the networked eS would require updating to Lighthouse 3, are there any other advantages in networking to the Axiom (which I assume should be the master)?
A3. The reason for networking compatible MFDs to one another via Ethernet communications would be to share system resources (ex. cartography, radar, fishfinder sounders, etc.) and to maximize the data content shared between the MFDs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply