Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Changing data pages
10-28-19, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-19 03:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Changing data pages
Having just linked up my old data marine wind/speed/depth instruments to my ST 6000+ Raymarine autopilot control head via NMEA 0183. I am having issues trying to add additional data pages.
The information is there as I can see it at the helm unit ( I forget its model number, but it is long and skinny and can walk around the boat with it on a long wire) and set the auto pilot to steer a wind angle, but on the seperate control head at the nav the data pages just scroll through the default four pages and I am given no option to select any of the 7 pages that the manual says I have after pressing disp and +1, or -1.
The othe smart pilot control head at the companionway (which is where the NMEA 0183 went in) displays the wind angle only but likewise cannot get any other data pages.
My question is how do i add in extra data pages?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-19, 01:13 AM
RE: [TG11] Changing data pages
Hello Markhunter,

You can set up your own pages on an ST6000+, beyond the default 4. The process is described in the owner's manual which you can download from https://raymarine.app.box.com/s/nwf2s5ha...1517486581. If you have any specific questions on this, let me know.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply