Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Lighthouse Custom Graphics Page tool for CZone
11-12-19, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-19 03:58 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Lighthouse Custom Graphics Page tool for CZone
I have just had a new vessel built and installed CZone. I have created the Custom graphics pages for iPad and CZone Touch 5 using the CZone Favourites App.
Where can I get a copy of the Raymarine Graphics generator for Lighthouse so I can create the graphics pages for Axiom and upload to my twin Axiom displays?
(i.e. the tool to create the RMDS.zip file). EmpirBus publish their tool but this is obviously not much help as it is the competitor and does not accept CZone Control files.
Regards Leigh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-19, 08:51 PM
RE: [TG11] Lighthouse Custom Graphics Page tool for CZone
Hello Leigh,

At this stage I believe that the plan is that the graphical tool - when it is completed and approved for release - is provided to selected technical dealers only. I don't think that it's planned to make it generally available because of the complexity of the task.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply