Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Dragonfly 5 chart problems
11-19-19, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-19 09:36 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Dragonfly 5 chart problems
Hi,
I am new to this forum and have searched the threads but not been able to find an answer to my issue - can anyone help?

I have bought a Dragonfly 5 pro with the c-map bundle and cannot load charts.

- I downloaded and followed the instructions from the thread 'Registering / Converting / Upgrading C-Map Essentials Chart Card' on this forum

- I have activated the chart card through the c-map site
- The c-map site says I need to press 'Apply To' to write the content to the card, however this option does not seem to exist (I have tried to attach a screen shot, hope it works!)
- I have pressed the 'Add SD content' button as I think this should load the content onto the card.

When I put the card into the Dragonfly unit I can see that it contains a folder, however the unit does not load any charts.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Paul

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-19, 10:53 PM
RE: [TG11] Dragonfly 5 chart problems
Hi Paul,

I am sorry to say that I am not able to walk though the same process as I don't have a C-Map chart card that I can register and update in the same way you are - obviously I can't do it with a new, stock card. Because of this, and that it's C-Map's website and chart card that you're dealing with, I just don't have the information to be able to help you I'm sorry to say. I would guess that the 'Add SD content button is the one you need, but as I say, can't run through this myself. Their support contact details are at https://lightmarine.c-map.com/contact-us, including a NSW phone number and email address.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply