Raymarine forum

Full Version: Chart Plotter for new EV200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot get humminbird 999ci hd to communicate with autopilot to use its GPS function. Can someone let me know, since all I need is a GPS source for the autopilot what is the least expensive item I need for this- ie a ChartPlotter and what versions are compatible with the ev200 hydraulic pack setup - EV200, P70 Control head, ACU200.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum action21,

Please click here to view a thread within this Forum in which I had addressed a similar Humminbird installation. Should the Humminbird "NMEA 2000 Module" not support transmission of NMEA 2000 navigation PGNs a had been indicated by Ray (recommend double checking with Humminbird), then it would instead be recommended that a NMEA 0183 to SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 data bridging device (ex. Actisense NGW-1-STNG) be installed between the NMEA 0183 output of the Humminbird display and a spur socket within the SeaTalkng backbone as had been recommended within the referenced Forum thread.
Reference URL's