I have two of your axiom 9 units running off of one transducer and networked together using the ray net cable. If I wanted to add auto pilot and xm weather or radar what is all that I have to add. Get me some suggestions TY Bob
The Evolution autopilot will be interfaced the NMEA 2000 socket of the system's Data Master MFD. In order to specify an autopilot, we're going to need some additional information:
- What type of boat is owned (power or sail)?
- What type of propulsion is the vessel equipped with?
- What type of steering system is the boat fitted with (hydraulic, cable, power assisted cable, steer by wire, mechanical, etc.)?
- If equipped with hydraulic steering, how many steering rams is the vessel equipped with and what are their capacities?
- If the vessel is a sailing vessel, what is the unloaded displacement of the vessel?
Regarding radar, is the vessel used fishing as a priority and is spotting birds a requirement? What is the length of the vessel? Depending upon the model of radar transducers selected, the radar transducer's communications cable will be interfaced to one of Ethernet (RayNet) sockets of one of the MFDs or will utilize Wi-Fi to communicate with the MFDs.
An SR150 would be required to support SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio and will be interfaced to one of Ethernet (RayNet) sockets of one of the MFDs via an an appropriate length of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable.
The supplied information will assist in determining the type of autopilot hydraulic pump which is required. What is the cubic capacity or make/model of the hydraulic steering ram? Does the boat have a 12V or 24V electrical system?