Raymarine forum

Full Version: [TG11] Speed transducer parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a through hull speed transducer which is quite old and it displays on the ST60 Tridata instrument. The rubber seal flap on the transducer no longer prevents lots of water coming in the hull when I remove the transducer for cleaning. Is it possible to buy a replacement rubber seal or even make one. Currently the boat is in the water so I cannot pullit apart to look at the arrangement.
Hello GSwannell,

The Self Seal Transducer Service Kit contains a replacement flap-valve assembly, paddle-wheel and O-rings. It's part number D234 and you can order it through any Raymarine dealer

Thankyou very much Tom for this information. I will buy the serice kit.
Reference URL's