Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot (/showthread.php?tid=10255)

Pages: 1 2

[CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - miguel_blas - 01-07-20 01:33 PM

Good day,

When I try to use multi window function, Cam and Chart, my MFD suddenly reboot. Axiom logo appears, loading again operative system and automatically open the windows that i pushed before.

MFD´s are update to latest software version. And happen with the three MFD onboard.

Cameras are Cam220 IP and MFD´s Axiom Pro 12.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-07-20 04:25 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum miguel,

Please note that we have been unable to duplicate the reported issue within our systems running LH3 v3.11.42 software. If operating with LightHouse 3 v3.11.42, was a Power On Factory Reset performed following the software update? If not, then it is recommended that waypoint, route, and track data be backed up and that a Power On Factory Reset be performed to address the reported issue. After doing so, settings should be manually reconfigured rather than restored from a saved settings file.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - miguel_blas - 01-08-20 07:04 PM

Hello Chuck, thanks for your support in this matter.

I already did your recommendation but problem still persist. I read on other forum topic that may very helpful the followings data:

- System device data
- MFD´d logs
- MFD´s crash logs
- MFD´s system logs

I copied on my SD card all data and even have a video when this problem pups up. You use a specific server so I can send you all files?

Thanks.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-09-20 09:23 AM

Miguel,

The supporting files from the Raymarine system may be attached to this thread to be included within the problem report. Videos should be posted to a video sharing site. A link may then be included within one's thread or post to the video which you are seeking to share.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - miguel_blas - 01-10-20 11:40 AM

Hello Chuck,

Due to are many files, I´m gonna post more than one post to attach all files.

Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for your support.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - miguel_blas - 01-10-20 11:42 AM

Hello again Chuck,

Second post with missing files.

I will try to send you the video.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - miguel_blas - 01-10-20 11:51 AM

Hello Chuck,

This is the video link: https://vimeo.com/384034259

I hope you can help me with this.

Many thanks.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-10-20 11:58 AM

Miguel,

Please additionally save the Product Info (HOME->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->VIEW ALL PRODUCT INFO->SAVE DATA). This will create a file titled Diagnostics_x.json; where represent any additional characters you may give to the file's name. This file will be saved in the path Raymarine/My Data on the microSD memory card.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - miguel_blas - 01-21-20 02:45 PM

Hello Chuck I sent you all files, any news about this? You need any extra information?

Or something else I can do.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro 12 system reboot - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-21-20 03:05 PM

Miguel,

The previously requested Product Info file has not yet been provided. Please see my earlier response providing the command sequence to produce this file.