Raymarine forum
[TG] [TG11] Axiom 7 NMEA 2000 Engine Hours - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [TG] [TG11] Axiom 7 NMEA 2000 Engine Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10366)

[TG11] Axiom 7 NMEA 2000 Engine Hours - mdelaneypax@yahoo.com.au - 01-23-20 08:23 PM

Hi,

I have a single engine Volvo Penta D1-30 engine with a Yacht Devices YDEG-04 gateway installed in-line with an EVC tachometer - and connected to my NMEA 2000 network.

With this implementation I am able to display the engine RPM on the Engine page of the MFD.

When I try to customise this page to show engine hours by editing an existing data item - I am not presented with an option to show Engine Hours.

Can you confirm whether I should see this option? And what action I can take to access this information?

Thanks

RE: [TG11] Axiom 7 NMEA 2000 Engine Hours - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-28-20 08:25 PM

Hi,

Yes, Engine Hours should be an option, as long as the existing item you're trying to change is a digital field. You can't put engine hours in place of, for example, the fuel level or trim tab bars but can in place of a digital item such as battery voltage or SOG.
If you're still having trouble perhaps you could post a screenshot/photo of your current page layout and the data item you're trying to customise, and the contents of the Select Engine Data page? Also, it would be good to know what software version you're running (Home > Getting Started, latest version is v3.11.42.)

Regards,
Tom