Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm?? - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm?? (/showthread.php?tid=10575)

[CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm?? - Fish On - 02-20-20 11:03 AM

Can I install a Raymarine external buzzer/alarm for my Axiom Pro with the latest software and use it primarily for a fish alarm?
Would use it for the sole purpose of a fish alarm, and an Anchor alarm.
I believe this is the part # RAYA80614.
Would like to install this while the fish alarm is its testing stages at Raymarine.
According to the external buzzer; (see pictures below), it says it can do a fish alarm. Can you please verify that it can work as a fish alarm with the Axiom Pro with the latest software.
Thanks!!

RE: [CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm?? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-20-20 02:18 PM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Fish On,

Unfortunately, until such time as the LightHouse 3 software introduces support for a fish alarm, the SeaTalkng Alarm Buzzer would be unable to sound an alarm associated with the LightHouse 3 Fishfinder application. However, if/when this feature is introduced to LightHouse 3 software then the SeaTalkng Alarm Buzzer will be ready to support it.

RE: [CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm?? - Fish On - 02-21-20 12:12 PM

Got it. Definitely clarifies. Will wait for future software updates for fish alarm.
Thanks again Chuck!!

RE: [CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm?? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-21-20 02:34 PM

You're welcome.