Raymarine forum
new C127 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: new C127 (/showthread.php?tid=1077)

new C127 - Grandsport29 - 06-07-16 10:04 PM

I just received my new C127. When I opened the box I noticed that the push button pad was off. ( the rubber pad where the knob is ). I was told that its common of that to come off during shipping. I called Raymarine and was told that once the bezel is put on it will stay in place. Is this true or is there any other information on this problem.

RE: new C127 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-09-16 10:51 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Grandsport29,

This is indeed normal. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

RE: new C127 - Grandsport29 - 06-09-16 09:47 PM

Thank you so much. One other question, with my last C120 unit I was given in the packing a quick reference book. I did not receive one with this C127. should I have been given one ?

RE: new C127 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-10-16 09:48 AM

Grandsport29,

Unlike prior generations of MFDs, the current generation of MFDs are not supplied with, nor has Raymarine produced, quick reference cards for the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. The latest LightHouse software operations manual is automatically downloaded into the MFD each time that the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD's software is updated. This same documentation may be found herehere and either view online or saved to one's computer. Thls Raymarine Product Documentation web page also has a link where customers may purchase hard copies of Raymarine product documentation.