Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Question on dashboard screen data views - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Question on dashboard screen data views (/showthread.php?tid=10832)

[CA11] Question on dashboard screen data views - jkingham - 03-27-20 11:27 AM

I just took delivery of my boat that came with the Axium Pro 9 MFD. I was setting up the display and attempted to set the Dashboard to the Sailing data view but it was not listed as an option. Reading through the owners manual, it mentions that the sailing data view will be enabled if Sailing is selected during the Setup Wizard. I don't think this was done. Does anyone know if it can be enabled after the fact? Or will I need factory reset and completely re-setup the system? Thanks for any help

RE: [CA11] Question on dashboard screen data views - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-27-20 01:06 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum jkingham,

Unfortunately, changing the Boat Type after the MFD's Startup Wizard has been executed will not change the panel set displayed within the Dashboard. However, should a system Settings Reset (HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY->RESET->SETTINGS RESET) be commanded, then the Startup Wizard will again be displayed, permitting the operator to configure the MFD for the proper Boating Activity.