Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] ST60+ Depth Transducer Alarm Setting - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Instruments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] ST60+ Depth Transducer Alarm Setting (/showthread.php?tid=11014)

[CA11] ST60+ Depth Transducer Alarm Setting - adam.zyborski@gmail.com - 04-23-20 05:11 AM

Hello,

I am trying to set a shallow depth alarm at 10m.
Despite numerous attempts, pressing offset and reset simultaneously, I am not able to change the shallow alarm setting.

Changing the shallow anchor alarm by pressing offset and reset simultaneously is not a problem, but I am not able to select a shallow anchor alarm setting greater than 6.0m.

Thanks

Adam

RE: [CA11] ST60+ Depth Transducer Alarm Setting - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-24-20 03:36 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Adam,

Has the ST60+ Depth instrument been installed as a depth repeater or as a depth master? If the ST60+ Depth instrument has been installed as a depth master, then upon inspecting the back side of the instrument, you will find that the depth transducer has been interfaced to its terminals. If however, the ST60+ Depth instrument has been installed as a repeater, then these alarms will need to be configured on the device which is supplying the system with depth data.

RE: [CA11] ST60+ Depth Transducer Alarm Setting - adam.zyborski@gmail.com - 05-03-20 01:49 AM

The ST60+ Depth instrument been installed as a depth master.
The transducer cables are connected at the back of the instrument.

I also checked the intermediate calibration settings and the instrument is set as Master.
The software version is 1.0

RE: [DG11] ST60+ Depth Transducer Alarm Setting - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-04-20 07:54 AM

Hi Adam,

Have you checked the Shallow alarm lock feature has been turned off? There is a lock setting in the user calibration menu?

I am not sure why the shallow anchor alarm cannot be increased, however, try to adjust this after the lock is removed from the shallow alarm.

Regards

Derek