Raymarine forum
ST60 Graphical repeater brightness - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Instruments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+--- Thread: ST60 Graphical repeater brightness (/showthread.php?tid=1108)

ST60 Graphical repeater brightness - PFishman - 06-10-16 02:40 PM

I have 2 st60 Graphical repeaters that are in line with an ST60 Tridata, ST60 wind instrument and a head unit for my autohelm 6000. The graphical repeater are very dim at night. I have tried them at all settings and they are much more dim than any of the other displays I have on board.

Is there a fix for this? Is there any way to get at the light source to replace it? any help and guidance would be very appreciated.

RE: ST60 Graphical repeater brightness - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-10-16 03:07 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Fourm PFishman,

By design, all of the ST60 Instrument displays should have had very similar brightness for each of their three backlight levels. As yours are not sufficiently bright and changes to increase the backlight level have not made them visible, then the backlight circuit of the ST60 Graphic displays would appear to be failing. Unfortunately, Raymarine can no longer service ST60/ST60 Instrument Displays. This class of instruments would typically be replaced with i70 (replaces ST60 Graphics), i50 Triadata, and i60 Wind.