Raymarine forum
[DG] [DG11] Tacktick T121 NMEA output - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Networking / System Integration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [DG] [DG11] Tacktick T121 NMEA output (/showthread.php?tid=11086)

[DG11] Tacktick T121 NMEA output - jon_g - 04-30-20 01:17 AM

I have an old Tacktick Hull Transmitter with separate inputs for Speed, Depth & Compass.

The speed/depth transducer is fully analog and I have the wiring diagram from Airmar for that.
What are the details of the 5 wired Compass inputs (see photo)?

Is it possible to get a wired NMEA (1083) output from this device? Either from the external compass input lines, or internally from the circuitboard (see photo)

RE: [DG11] Tacktick T121 NMEA output - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-01-20 06:36 AM

Hi Jon_g

Thankyou for your enquiry.

The compass input is colour coded and the cable from the TackTick compass T909 is colour coded - simply connect them colour for colour. Only a TackTick compass sensor T909 can be connected.

The Hull transmitter box does not have any NMEA ptotocol connectivity, you will need to source a Wireless interface box, T122, network this to the hull transmitter and then connect NMEA0183 to the NMEA connections on the T122.

regards
Derek

RE: [DG11] Tacktick T121 NMEA output - jon_g - 05-01-20 06:49 AM

So what are the unused connections of the PCB? Do you have a circuit diagram?

RE: [DG11] Tacktick T121 NMEA output - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-01-20 09:55 AM

Hi jon_g

This information is not available to us since the unit is manufactured off site, I am afraid I cannot supply this
Regards
Derek