Raymarine forum
What is current software version for 18" digital radome - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Radar (/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: What is current software version for 18" digital radome (/showthread.php?tid=1125)

What is current software version for 18" digital radome - johnhunsaker@sbcglobal.net - 06-12-16 09:14 PM

I have a Raymarine E-127 running the most current version of Lighthouse II software v17.45. In addition I have an 4kW 18" digital radome which has software version 1.04. Does my radome have the most current software and if not, how do I obtain the most current version and perform the update?

RE: What is current software version for 18" digital radome - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-16-16 01:34 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum John,

Raymarine has released no software updates for the Digital Radomes and HD Digital Radomes.

RE: What is current software version for 18" digital radome - johnhunsaker@sbcglobal.net - 06-17-16 11:40 PM

Thank you for the information. I get the feeling the radar is what it is and that it is unlikely updates will occur in the future.

RE: What is current software version for 18" digital radome - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-20-16 08:18 AM

You're welcome.