Raymarine forum
Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product Selection Assistance (/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+--- Thread: Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX (/showthread.php?tid=11408)

Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX - Ryan C2400 - 05-24-20 11:49 PM

Good afternoon team,

Just wondering which MFD's pair well with the Axiom Pro 12rvx? i wish to compliment my current 12inch screen with a 9 or 7 inch screen. Can you pair the RVX with the lower level Axiom or do you have to pair them with a second RVX? I have the RV-100 and TM265 transducers connected to the 12.

Currently i have the 12 connected to seatalk backbone to network the external buzzer, i40 deep display and RS150 antenna.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan

RE: Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX - Chris - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-28-20 03:23 PM

Hello Ryan C2400,

The Axiom 12 Pro RVX will pair with any of the Axiom displays. This includes Axiom/Axiom Pro and Axiom XL.

Chris,

RE: Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX - brk - 05-29-20 07:12 AM

Any Axiom display would pair well. You would not need to get another sonar-enabled model, as the first unit will share all sonar data with a 2nd (or 3rd, 4th etc) via Raynet. Just make sure they are connected via Raynet (ethernet), as sonar and radar data is not carried over the NMEA200 network. For just 2 devices, you can connect them directly with a Raynet to Raynet cable. If you are going to add more Ethernet-connected devices (Radar, RMK10, cameras, more MFDs, etc) then you'll wind up with an HS5 switch in the mix as well.

RE: Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX - Jules - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-01-20 10:59 PM

@brk

Absolutely correct and well noted.

Happy boating and kind regards
Jules

RE: Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX - Ryan C2400 - 06-02-20 05:13 AM

Thank you for your replies. Greatly appreciate your feedback.

RE: Second display to pair with Axiom Pro RVX - Chris - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-04-20 02:59 PM

Your welcome,