Raymarine forum
[LW] [LW11] Raymarine Element Suggestion for improvement - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [LW] [LW11] Raymarine Element Suggestion for improvement (/showthread.php?tid=11446)

[LW11] Raymarine Element Suggestion for improvement - IamSoLaZe - 05-27-20 04:04 AM

Hi, greetings from germany. I try my best that you understand what i need.

First the A-scope with auto depth range is not synced. If you drift over 5m to deeper water for example the a scope stays at 5 meter depth. This need to be fixed.

My suggestion is coloring water depth on your self recorded charts.

If i find zander for example on a edge with 6m i want to highlight this depth in a choosable color that i can easily see if i am located on my fishing ground.

Other chartplotter the helix for example have this feature included.

Is it possible to add this?

Next feature what i think would be really nice is configuration export to share settings with other fisherman. I have 2 friends which are using the element on the same water. Would be nice if you would be able to connect the element via wifi with your phone, export configuration and share it with others. Then just connect your mobile again and import configuration. Would be a nice improvement for factory reset because of a software Update as well.... save, update, restore, ready to fish...

Screen setup, sensivity, colormode and other options.

Is this possible as well?

Greetings Markus V.

RE: [LW11] Raymarine Element Suggestion for improvement - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-03-20 06:17 AM

Dear IamSoLaze,

Thank you for your post.

I have sent your feature requests to the product manager who can review them, we are frequently releasing software updates with new features.

Many Thanks
Louise

RE: [LW11] Raymarine Element Suggestion for improvement - IamSoLaZe - 06-10-20 10:40 AM

The next bug / suggestion is that you are able to record maps in imperial measure so 1 ft which are in metric 30,4 cm but if you record in metric you will get 1m depth difference which are 100cm... so the metric map is not that precise! 70 cm difference...

This need to be fixed as well.

RE: [LW11] Raymarine Element Suggestion for improvement - Jules - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-16-20 08:19 PM

Hello IamSoLaze,

Thank you for your product improvement suggestion. I have sent your feature requests to the product manager who can review them, we are frequently releasing software updates with new features.

Happy boating and kind regards
Jules