Raymarine forum
Setting the correct time for Eastern US time zone on Dragonfly 4 Pro with Navionics+ - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: Setting the correct time for Eastern US time zone on Dragonfly 4 Pro with Navionics+ (/showthread.php?tid=1691)

Setting the correct time for Eastern US time zone on Dragonfly 4 Pro with Navionics+ - Northwoodsman - 08-20-16 06:44 PM

For the life of me I can't get my unit to display the correct "local time" on the GPS screen eventhough I have set it to "-4". It is always 4 hours off. What am I doing wrong?

RE: Setting the correct time for Eastern US time zone on Dragonfly 4 Pro with Navionics+ - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-22-16 04:44 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Northwoodsman,

Please click here to view a thread in which I had previously addressed this subject.

RE: Setting the correct time for EDT on Dragonfly 4 Pro with Navionics+ - Northwoodsman - 08-22-16 07:28 PM

From that post which I had read before I posted..."The display's GPS Status dialog is designed to display UTC date/time rather than local time." Guess I missed that sentence. Thanks for the reply!

RE: Setting the correct time for Eastern US time zone on Dragonfly 4 Pro with Navionics+ - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-23-16 07:35 AM

Northwoodsman,

You're welcome.