Raymarine forum
No MFD in system - How do I update the software within my Raymarine products? - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: No MFD in system - How do I update the software within my Raymarine products? (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

No MFD in system - How do I update the software within my Raymarine products? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-22-16 02:19 PM

No compatible MFD in system - How do I update the software within my Raymarine products?

The software of Raymarine products (MFDs excluded) whose designs include a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface is designed to be updated via a Raymarine Multifunction Display having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface. Should one's marine electronics system not include a Raymarine Multifunction Display having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface communications interface, then the software of one's Raymarine products having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface may also be updated by any of the following:
- Raymarine dealers equipped to perform this service … recommend consulting your dealer prior to bringing equipment to the dealer;
- Certified Raymarine Installers … recommend advising the Certified Raymarine Installer that your system does not feature a Raymarine MFD having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface prior to engaging the installers services;
- Raymarine’s Product Repair Center.

RAYFAQ#