Raymarine forum
Is is possible to calibrate an instrument transducer via an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD? - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Instruments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+--- Thread: Is is possible to calibrate an instrument transducer via an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD? (/showthread.php?tid=307)

Is is possible to calibrate an instrument transducer via an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-07-16 05:39 PM

Is is possible to calibrate an instrument transducer via an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD?

It is not possible for an a/c/e/eS/gS Series MFD (or earlier MFD designs) to calibrate transducers which have been interfaced to an iTC-5, ST70/ST290 instrument pod, or instrument display. Instrument transducers which have been interfaced to an iTC-5 or ST70/290 instrument pod must be calibrated via an i70/i70S MFID, ST70 MFID, or ST70+ Display. Instrument transducers which have been directly interfaced to the instrument transducer terminals of a Raymarine instrument display (ex. i40, i50, i60, ST60+, etc.) must be calibrated via the user interface of the Raymarine instrument display which the transducer has been directly interfaced to.

RAYFAQ#