Raymarine forum
Old Legacy Radar Mast Mount - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Radar (/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: Old Legacy Radar Mast Mount (/showthread.php?tid=3086)

Old Legacy Radar Mast Mount - jono63812 - 05-14-17 08:54 PM

Good afternoon,

I have recently purchased a boat with a Raymarine Pathfinder 18" 2kw Radar onboard, unfortunately it was taken down from the mast, I am trying to install it back up the mast. The problem I am having is that the Mast mount for the Radar unit onboard is missing the fittings to attach it to the Mast. It is a Raymarine mount, I believe an old one…..but I can’t find any info/model number/part number online for the mount.

Could you please let me know the Model/serial/part number for the Mount, and the masts fittings I require to get the mount back up the mast. Please find attached a picture of the mount, and you should se its missing the bits in need.

Thanks for your help. I know this will be a legacy bit of kit from Raymarine, and you will not have the bits. But the part number of the mount at least should help me track them down.

Thanks

Simon

RE: Old Legacy Radar Mast Mount - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-19-17 07:37 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Simon,

Please excuse this late response, as it took a bit of doing to track down some information on this long retired product. The photo is that of an older style radome mast mount that is no longer produced by the manufacturer (ScanStrut). Raymarine had sold the mount under the part number M92722. Raymarine no longer has parts for this mount and it is recommended that ScanStrut be contacted for any parts.