Raymarine forum
C125 won't accept updates - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: C125 won't accept updates (/showthread.php?tid=3135)

C125 won't accept updates - Dsqr - 05-19-17 01:29 PM

I have tried to update my Raymarine instruments on three occasions. I have the following instruments installed:
C125
RD418HD
I70
Wind Instrument
ST6000+
Ray70 and remote

On the first try, I was able to update the radar, I70, and Ray70, but the update to the V14 did not occur. On the second occasion, I attempted to upload V17, without success. Just recently, I tried to upload V19, again without success. I have tried the updates both in power on mode as well as going through the set-up menu.

After reading your instructions to another user, I tried loading the Lighthouse chart in both slots. I was able to see the charts in both tries. I have tried to copy images of the files that I used but have been unable to do so. All three files show the same zip format.

The boat is in Racine, WI

Please advise.

RE: C125 won't accept updates - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-19-17 02:34 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Dsqr,

As Raymarine MFD software updates are designed to be inclusive of the changes provided within prior software updates, one only need only download the latest a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update zip file. The zip file should be downloaded to your computer, not to the microSD memory card. After doing so, the zip file should be opened, and all files located therein should be copied and then pasted into the root level directory of the microSD memory card. Should you have addressed the items listed above and still be unable to update the MFD's software, then it would be recommended that a System Settings Reset be performed and that a power-ON software update then be attempted again. Should the problem persist, then please provide answers to the following:

What version of software is presently installed within the MFD?
What is the capacity of the microSD memory card being used to perform the software update?

RE: C125 won't accept updates - Dsqr - 05-26-17 08:56 AM

D'oh!! Worked beautifully. Thanks for the lesson.

RE: C125 won't accept updates - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-26-17 09:06 AM

You're welcome.