Raymarine forum
Transfering waypoints from E80 Classic to eS127 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: Transfering waypoints from E80 Classic to eS127 (/showthread.php?tid=3403)

Transfering waypoints from E80 Classic to eS127 - RobATX - 06-21-17 01:17 PM

Hello,

I recently purchased an eS127 and I would like to know the most efficient way to transfer the waypoints I currently have on my E80. I also have them stored on RayNav software on my computer.

Secondly, I would like to know what chart I need to load so that I have the high definition bottom structure imagery while navigating that I have seen on my friend's boat with Raymarine MFD's. I fish in the Gulf. Does it come pre-loaded or do I need to buy a chart? It will be a welcome change from the E80's white background.

Any other tips for transitioning to the new generation MFD's would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

RE: Transfering waypoints from E80 Classic to eS127 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-22-17 09:15 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Rob,

Q1. I recently purchased an eS127 and I would like to know the most efficient way to transfer the waypoints I currently have on my E80. I also have them stored on RayNav software on my computer.

A1. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Q2. I would like to know what chart I need to load so that I have the high definition bottom structure imagery while navigating that I have seen on my friend's boat with Raymarine MFD's. I fish in the Gulf. Does it come pre-loaded or do I need to buy a chart? It will be a welcome change from the E80's white background.

A2. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Q3. Any other tips for transitioning to the new generation MFD's would be greatly appreciated.
A3. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

RE: Transfering waypoints from E80 Classic to eS127 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-26-17 07:57 AM

You're welcome.