Raymarine forum
Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone (/showthread.php?tid=3745)

Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone - randytank - 08-10-17 12:38 PM

I have a new Axiom 9 wifi paired to Quantum Radar. When I view wifi page under This Display it shows a name and passcode but the passcode is shown as a string of "*". If that code is the one used for the Quantum then I know what it is but when I try to use that to connect my iPhone/iPad to Axiom 9 wifi it does not work? Been through all the forums and can't seem to find solution for this.

RE: Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone - Dave - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-10-17 04:16 PM

Hello randytank,

There is a randomly generated password for your AXIOM display and it is not the same as your Quantum radar's password. To view the password, or to change it, follow these steps: From the Home screen -> Settings -> "This Display" Tab -> Configure button for "Wi-Fi connection settings" -> Press on the passphrase area with the multiple "*" -> press the check box for "Show characters"

- Dave

RE: Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone - randytank - 08-10-17 04:29 PM

Thanks Dave we will try that tonight..Any reason to worry that the wifi link to the Rayveiw would interfere with the qunatum link?

RE: Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone - Dave - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-10-17 04:36 PM

Hi randytank,

Once both devices have established a connection with your AXIOM display you should not experience interruptions. However, it is always a good idea to first test any new setup in a safe manner.

- Dave

RE: Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone - randytank - 08-12-17 06:57 PM

This worked and iPhone sees Axiom with RayView and Ray Remote.
I did not see any of this in Lighthouse manual. Thanks for the help

RE: Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-14-17 11:02 AM

You're welcome.