Raymarine forum
anchor chain counter - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: anchor chain counter (/showthread.php?tid=3907)

anchor chain counter - LeslieTroyer - 09-01-17 12:51 PM

do either i70 or e7D understand any PGN's relating to anchor chain counters - if so what models of chain counters are compatible ?? SeatalkNG or 0183

I would like to read how much rode is deployed while anchoring. I can operate the windlass from the cockpit but its too far to read the markings on the chain or line.

Thanks
Les

RE: anchor chain counter - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-14-17 10:50 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Les,

Raymarine's a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs support LightHouse II software and Raymarine's Axiom MFD's support LightHouse 3 software. Depending upon testing results, LightHouse 3 software may be able to be installed on eS/gS-Series MFDs.
Unfortunately, neither Raymarine's MFDs running LightHouse 3 software nor Raymarine's MFDs running LightHouse II software support displaying the amount of anchor rhode which as been deployed by a windlass. A feature request will be logged to consider including support for displaying anchor rode from a NMEA 2000 data source within a future LightHouse 3 software update. No LigthHouse II software updates are currently expected to follow the v19.03 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.