Raymarine forum
[CA] does axiom light house 3 have the measurement ability - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] does axiom light house 3 have the measurement ability (/showthread.php?tid=4376)

[CA] does axiom light house 3 have the measurement ability - ray18 - 12-05-17 08:44 PM

does axiom light house 3 have the measurement ability?
By that I mean if I see a tree trunk or object on my 3D sonar. Can I just touch the 2 ends of the tree or object and the Axiom or Light house 3 tells me how long this submerged tree or object is?

RE: [CA] does axiom light house 3 have the measurement ability - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-06-17 04:37 PM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum gmckenzie,

Unfortunately, the feature which you have described is not supported within LightHouse v3.2.101 software. A feature request has been submitted to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA] does axiom light house 3 have the measurement ability - Fish On - 04-03-19 09:33 PM

Asking same question as far as fish on the MFD. Nice to know the size of the fish that's under the boat. Would be a great feature.

RE: [CA] does axiom light house 3 have the measurement ability - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-04-19 07:44 AM

Noted.