Raymarine forum
[CA] eS128 MFD displays wide magenta track following boat icon - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] eS128 MFD displays wide magenta track following boat icon (/showthread.php?tid=4585)

[CA] eS128 MFD displays wide magenta track following boat icon - Captain reid - 01-21-18 09:46 PM

When using Navionics Chart for my Es128 MFD, a wide magenta track is displayed behind the boat icon when underway. I have not activated the track function nor is this track recorded in my data. I have not been able to stop it from appearing on any route I take nor can I erase it. This does not happen when using The Lighthouse Chart. The track’s width covers important detail necessary for navigation. I renewed my subscription last week with Raymarine and am using an updated Navionics platinum plus MSD. Can you provide help for this issue.

Captain Reid

RE: [CA] eS128 MFD displays wide magenta track following boat icon - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-22-18 05:09 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Reid,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the Navionics SonarChart Live feature. This feature is further described in Chapter 14.23 Navionics Advanced Menu options of the LightHouse II Release 19 Operating Instructions. I strongly suspect that you have this feature configured ON and that configuring it OFF will in turn remove the track which you have described.