Raymarine forum
(DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 (/showthread.php?tid=4797)

(DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - SIESTA BOTNIA 27.1 - 02-17-18 05:34 AM

I am in the process of fitting an Axiom Pro rv3d and will install LH3 software. I also have 2 No. ES98`s with LH2. They will all run through the network switching with radar & ais. My question is can will they all still talk to each other and be ok ?

Kk

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-19-18 09:45 AM

Hi SIESTA BOTNIA

Thank you for your enquiry.

The recent release of LHIII software, click here for details will enable eS Series displays to be updated to LHIII. Once the eS Series displays are running LHIII, they can be connected to the AXIOM via the standard RayNet cabling and HS5 Network Switch.

They will all then share data, charts, radar, Realvision features and functionality.

Please read the notes carefully so that you know what features and functions to expect with LHIII compared to LHII.
Regards

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - SIESTA BOTNIA 27.1 - 02-20-18 02:20 PM

[quote='Derek - Raymarine - Moderator' pid='16821' dateline='1519051521']
Hi D,

I would like to run the 2 No. ES98`s on LH2 as fuel manager & Volvo engine data are very important plus I am used to the units. I am going to use the Axiom pro LH3 for 3D f/Finder + charts. My ? is will the radar, ais & pilot signals show up on the 2 No. ES LH2 & the Axiom LH3 through the network, I don't expect the Axiom 3D RV to show on the ES units. All equipment/kit is less than a year old.

Regards
Kk

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - SIESTA BOTNIA 27.1 - 02-21-18 01:38 AM

[quote='Derek - Raymarine - Moderator' pid='16821' dateline='1519051521']
Hi D,

I would like to run the 2 No. ES98`s on LH2 as fuel manager & Volvo engine data are very important plus I am used to the units. I am going to use the Axiom pro LH3 for 3D f/Finder + charts. My ? is will the radar, ais & pilot signals show up on the 2 No. ES LH2 & the Axiom LH3 through the network, I don't expect the Axiom 3D RV to show on the ES units. All equipment/kit is less than a year old.

Regards
Kk

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-21-18 07:41 AM

Hi KK

You cannot run both LHII and LHIII units on the same RayNet network, in fact even connecting them via STng will trigger constant DATA MASTER alarms and so we really do not recommend this.

You would be better to seperate the LHII units and keep radar, AIS and pilot on the AXIOM.
Thanks

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - SIESTA BOTNIA 27.1 - 02-21-18 09:10 AM

Ok -

Can I run the AXIOM PRO RV on the new LH3 software and run the ES98`S on LH3 on there version and still network them all together so they all share pilot, radar etc ? Obviously the 3dRV will be Axiom only.

Will the Axiom give me engine data from a Volvo d6 as it was available on the ES98 ?

Kk

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-21-18 11:28 AM

hi KK,

yes, the engine data can be viewed on the AXIOM with LHIII, then the ES displays updated to LHIII too so you can then have an integrated system again.
Thanks

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - SIESTA BOTNIA 27.1 - 02-21-18 11:48 AM

Hi Derick,

Thanks for your help.

Just down loaded all ES/Axiom LH3 software as going to power up tomorrow. Soon find out if it all works !!!

Kk

RE: (DG) Axiom Pro LH3 & LH2 - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-21-18 11:54 AM

Hi kk

hope it goes well
thanks