Raymarine forum
[CA] Copying Waypoints from Voyager - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [CA] Copying Waypoints from Voyager (/showthread.php?tid=4867)

[CA] Copying Waypoints from Voyager - WindDancer - 02-27-18 10:39 AM

Using Voyager Planner and creating over 100 waypoints I can't seem to be able to get the waypoints to copy to the C-95.
The C-95 has the latest software update and the SD card is the correct size, but during transfer a note pops up on the C-95 saying the card is in use.
I have attached the file hoping you could look at the DP3 from Voyage and the GPX file I am using to copy to see if their is a problem with the C-95 or is the waypoint information in violation such as waypoints names to long or something else.
Thanks WindDancer

RE: [CA] Copying Waypoints from Voyager - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-27-18 11:09 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum WindDancer,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing Axiom & a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD waypoint, route, track, and comment constraints. Several of your waypoints violate the constraint for comment length. At least one of the waypoints features a name or a comment which includes an apostophe or quotation mark. Finally, it appears that WPT001 and WPT006 through WPT067 all have been created with the following coordinates: 00-000.000 N, 00-000.000 W. Should these have been created in error, then it is recommended that these be deleted. One additional waypoint, WPT068 is also suspect.