Raymarine forum
[CA] Autopilot p70 with Axiom - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Autopilots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [CA] Autopilot p70 with Axiom (/showthread.php?tid=5021)

[CA] Autopilot p70 with Axiom - pitugolf - 03-19-18 04:29 PM

I had a C127 that I changed for an AXIOM touch.
I cannot activate my autopilot P70 with this screen.
Why?
should I do a software update of my autopilot and how to do it?

Thank you

RE: [CA] Autopilot p70 with Axiom - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-20-18 03:17 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum pitugolf,

Please verify that your Axiom MFD and the Evolution autopilot components have each been updated with latest available Raymarine product software updates. If not, then the latest available LightHouse 3 software update for Axiom & Axiom Pro MFDs (v3.3.170 at the time of this response). This download is a Zip folder, which not only contains the software update files for Axiom & Axiom Pro MFDs, but also those for updating the Evolution autopilot components. Instructions for performing updates may be found on each respective product's software update web page. When updating the software of these products, it is recommended that the Evolution ACU and autopilot control head initially be disconnected from the SeaTalkng backbone and the EV-1/EV-2 CCU be updated first. After doing so, then the Evolution ACU and autopilot control head may be reconnected to the SeaTalkng backbone and the software within these components may then be updated. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the additional steps to be taken after updating the software within an Evolution autopilot.